You should try microblading. The technique of implanting pigment after the creation of fine incisions in the skin may date back thousands of years, but the term microblading was forged only in recent years and the service became a real trend amongst beauty and style devotees around the world. This year, for the first time in my life, I decided to get rid of the eyebrow pencil and frame forever (or almost) my face with a pair of perfectly designed eyebrows by one of the Hong Kong microblading gurus, Patrick Henri.
Let me share my experience through the awesome short video (just one minute) that I created especially for my followers. Of course I want you to read the full blog, but I know that you guys love visual 😉 Besides, video viewers will be rewarded with a special discount.
Simply mention ‘Stylisheyebrows’ when booking your appointment and you will get:
- a free of charge consultation and an anti allergy test against pigments;
- a special price of 4,300 HK $ (full price 4,800) valid until September 30, 2018 (1st session needs to be completed by September 30, 2018)
Here is what you wanna know about Patrick’s Microblading services:
- The shape of the eyebrows is personalised, according to client style and needs;
- Procedure is done in 2 sessions, 3-4 weeks apart;
- Organic pigments from Germany and Holland are used (they do not contain Iron Oxide);
- The experience is painless;
- Healing time is approximately 7 days depending on client’s aftercare routine. Heavy sweating and contact with water during this time should be avoided (no boxing, cross fit under the sun and no swimming pool, but hey, you can still have a glass of prosecco 😉
- Anti bacterial, anti fungal aftercare is available at the studio and should be applied to speed up the healing process.
And since your beautiful face and the destiny of your favourite hairy spot on the face (just guessing you are not lovingly growing a moustache) will be in Patrick’s hands, I am sure you want to know a little bit more about him:
Patrick Henri is originally from Belgium (now you have one more reason to like the country, producing the best chocolate in the world, if it is ever possible that something food related is better than in Italy 🙂 Sorry, Patrick…Hm… is this the reason why Patrick lived in Milan for 18 years? Although I am sure he enjoyed everything about Italy, Patrick spent his time learning Make Up techniques while working for some of the best fashion brands we have ever heard and representing them around the globe, Versace and YSL. He is in fact an incredible Makeup artist and a devoted trainer with 20 years of experience. Patrick studied Microblading, also known as feathering in London, Hong Kong and Korea. His clientele is from all around the world. In two words: JUST TRUST THE GUY!
Here is me, before the treatment:
By now I am hoping you are completely convinced that microblading is not some sort of a complicated, scary, painful operation. I am telling you, it is scarier to get rid of unwanted hair…ask your husband…he’d rather get a tattoo 😉