I had the perfect, glowing flawless skin that did not require any whatsoever Make Up. It happened twice in my life during pregnancies. I had to use a magnifier to find the slightest imperfection on my face. Those times are gone and gave space to under eye dark circles and to the oh-so-hated pimples. Genetics? Pollution? Lack of sleep? Too much sugar in the coffee? Too much coffee? A balanced, healthy lifestyle is on my every day list. While sometimes I make it and sometimes I don’t, I learnt a few beauty hacks in between so that I could always achieve glowing, flawless skin without getting pregnant 🙂
When I was a grumpy teen, the solution to nasty pimples was getting in the bathroom without turning on the light so that I would not see them in the mirror, in my fourties I am no longer escaping from the imperfections, but taking care of them with the best tools I know.
Here is one: A Colour Me Beautiful Corrective Concealer Wheel
Let me show you how it works through the awesome short video (just one minute) that I created especially for my followers. As usual, video viewers will be rewarded with a special discount. Just click on the link, simply enter PAVLETA10 in the COUPON CODE section at checkout and you will receive a 10% DISCOUNT
I am using mostly the yellow and the mint green. What are the colours that you need the most?
- Lavender – to counteract yellow tones, brighten dull and sallow skins
- Mauve – to counteract brown tones, brighten dark/age spots and dullness
- Mint green – to counteract high colouring (redness), broken capillaries, rosacea and sunburn
- Yellow – to counteract ‘purple’. Use to cover mild redness and under-eye dark circles.
Achieve a flawless look in two easy steps:
- Step 1 – Dot a neutralizing concealer on carefully and blend with your fingertips slightly past the edges of the problem.
- Step 2 – Follow with a foundation matched to your skin tone. Pat on foundation with a sponge or fingertips in a downward motion so you don’t make the hairs on your face stand up. Let set. And apply powder.
The Morning Light Foundation is another one of my favourite Colour Me Beautiful Cosmetics. I love the feel of this liquid foundation as well as the coverage. It absorbs and blends really well and it gives a flawless and natural finish. What is interesting about this product is the light-diffusing complex that deflects light from the surface of the skin thereby minimising the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and discolouration. Just click on the link enter PAVLETA10 in the COUPON CODE section at checkout and you will receive a 10% DISCOUNT
And, if you are running out of blush and just in case you would love to look healthier, younger and radiant, take the chance to try Colour Sense Mineral Blush from Colour Me Beautiful. That’s the one I am applying at the end of the video. Get it here. Same discount details apply.
Dark circles, pimples and 10 years off my face 😉 Give it a try! You will love it!